progeCAD Government Volume License for Local authorities and Cities/Boroughs in the UK with population between 250,000 and 1,000,000 people. Unlimited number of CAD users for all City/Borough offices and associated public services/companies. Free trial period includes fully functional software and iCare support for 30-days.
Of all CAD programs only progeCAD allows Cities and Boroughs big savings with buying perpetual Volume Licenses. Volume licensing of this kind saves a lot, as this fixed expense covers all your CAD needs regardless on number of users. Corporate license meets not only the present, but also future needs as you can add new users without any additional fees.This unique license is formed as an ideal CAD solution for Cities/Boroughs with population between 250,000 and 1,000,000. If you are interested in volume licensing for City or Borough with population up to 250,000 please click here.
This license is perpetual, so there is once-off expense and no future costs.
There is no learning curve for AutoCAD users !
progeCAD has AutoCAD look and feel. Programs are almost identical with commands, icons and the mode of operation. AutoCAD users can just jump on progeCAD and carry on without noticing any difference. ProgeCAD is fully compatible with AutoCAD so you won’t lose any critical data or even details. DWG is progeCAD’s native file format but progeCAD opens and works with record high number of different CAD formats, including: BIM (import of IFC and Revit files), PDF in DWG converter, STEP, IGES, ESRI-SHAPE SHP, 3DS, DGN (Microstation), LWO, OBJ (Wavefront), STL, RGT, KMZ, DXF, DWF, DFWx, IFC, POINT CLOUDS (import .pcg, .isd, .xyz, .ply, .las, .laz), DAE, Collada, POV, MA (Maya), BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG
International nickname: “Swiss-army-knife for conversion”
Global CAD users coverage: It can cover needs of over 90% of all CAD users, as it’s powerful, versatile, user-friendly and easy to use. Currently and for long time, progeCAD is number one software within IntelliCAD Technology Consortium and absolute number one AutoCAD alternative.
progeCAD 2D/3D Professional is so much more than an alternative to AutoCAD ®! It offers more CAD functions than AutoCAD LT ®, AutoCAD or any similar CAD software. progeCAD has record high compatibility with other CAD formats. and it even opens BIM (IFC and Revit).
progeCAD Professional is software for general usage in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Surveying as well as for Design of all kind of 2D and 3D work. ProgeCAD is powerful, stable, very capable and easy-to-use DWG CAD at a fair price. It ensures a complete compatibility with AutoCAD ® or AutoCAD LT ® WITHOUT ANY FILE CONVERSION and without losing any details or critical data.
progeCAD offers the following:
- Complete compatibility with DWG files from AutoCAD ® 2.5 through AutoCAD ® 2024, with import of BIM (IFC and Revit) !
- Classic interface and RIBBON alike AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT
- PDF to DWG conversion
- Imports STEP, IGES, IFC, Rvt/Rfa (Revit®), SolidWorks .sldprt part files and .sldasm assembly, ESRI-SHAPE SHP, 3DS, DGN(Microstation), LWO, OBJ, STL, IFC, RGT, DXF, DWF, DWFx, PointCloud import (ReCap® .rcp, .rcs, .pcg, .isd, .xyz, .ply, .las, .laz)
- Exports STEP, IGES, PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE (Collada), STL, LWO, POV, MA(Maya), OBJ(Wavefront), BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG
- 3D Print – STL export for 3D Printer output
- Land Survey GIS and Civil tools (ECW, MrSID, Jpeg 2000, ESRI-SHAPE, AUTOSEZ, SLOPE)
- AEC, Civil, GeoMaps, Mechanical objects support
- iCADLib Blocks Manager – more than 22.000 2D/3D blocks (Construction, Architectural, ANSI-ISO and DIN-ISO Mechanics, ANSI and IEC Electrical, Electronic, Steel Profiles, Furniture, Kitchen), and more than 100 million of blocks over Tracepart, CADENAS and BIM&CO with millions of blocks and BIM objects ready-to-use, manage and insert parametric blocks from the additional menus
- Dynamic blocks editing
- EasyArch 3D – Metric/Imperial support – works 2D and 3D – The automated building plugin for architects designed to increase productivity in house and interior design and remodeling
- Easy 2D and 3D drafting of stairs and roofs
- Manage layers (quick turning on/off, freeze/unfreeze, isolate etc.)
- PDF Export with Layers – includes PDF/A ISO19005 Standard export
- 3D PDF Export
- Metric and Imperial support
- 3DConnection SpaceMouse and CADMouse support
- Advanced render – ARTISAN
- easy and intuitive picture insert and management
- Rendering with Google EARTH,
- GRADIENT HATCH, SUPERHATCH
- ACIS SOLID, DYNAMIC INPUT, EXPRESS TOOLS, RASTER total control, DYNAMIC UCS, MULTILINE, number markers, SPLINE editing, MULTIGRIP; LOFT, FLATSHOT i HELIX
[see attached brochure for more details]
10 REASONS FOR PROGECAD PROFESSIONAL
- Perpetual Licensing! No annual fee. You decide when to upgrade
- Nothing to learn, if you are AutoCAD® users
- Works natively with DWG! Fully compatible with AutoCAD® without conversion
- Import BIM projects and objects (Autodesk Revit® and IFC)
- PDF to DWG conversion included
- Convert your old paper draughts into CAD!
- Create architectural layouts in a flash with the EasyArch parametric plug-in
- 22.000 blocks ready to use + over 100.000.000 while computer is online, customizable blocks manager
- Import/Export – STEP, IGES, SolidWorks, PDF, 3D PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE, LWO, POV, Maya, OBJ, BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG, STL, RVT, RFA, IFC
- Geolocation with interactive background map from Microsoft Bing
progeCAD Corporate City license + iCARE Premium Technical Support and Maintenance
Company can use progeCAD Corporate license and then every user can use online technical support. Additional Premium iCARE subscription is bringing Premium Technical Support 24/7/365 and it includes all new releases and versions. This will enable your drafters and designers constant use of the latest version of the program. Every user can contact technical support for all kind of queries and problems, and they have access to Premium contents as well. iCARE subscription price for Corporate licenses is available on request.
Free trial period includes fully functional software and iCare support for 30-days.
For more details about progeCAD features see here.
For comparison of progeCAD, AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT please click here.