Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® software is the professional 2D drawing software for Windows and Mac. Time-limited license for 1 year.
Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® drafting software helps value-conscious design professionals create precise 2D technical drawings. Create 2D drawings with the easy-to-use drafting tools, speed design with innovative tools built to maximize productivity, collaborate using connected desktop, cloud, and mobile AutoCAD solutions, and share your work with confidence using TrustedDWG™ technology.
AutoCAD LT is the more economical version of AutoCAD with four times lower price. It is recommended for customers who use 2D drawing only and it allows you to draw and edit the draft without isometrics. AutoCAD is used for 3D drawing, with more drawing features, and AutoCAD LT is designed for users who have no need for 3D visualization, lighting or using the material model.
Enhanced support access is included with your AutoCAD LT subscription, at no extra charge.
Differences between AutoCAD LT, progeCAD 2D/3D and AutoCAD 3D
AutoCAD LT 2024 offers new features like floating windows, enchanced Sheet Set Manager and there is finally AutoLISP available, which is great for automating design tasks. This has been available for progeCAD 2D/3D Professional for many years, while Express Tools are still only available in progeCAD and AutoCAD LT doesn’t have Express Tools.
AutoCAD LT 2024 Best Price Guarantee and Free Download
CADGLOBAL offers the lowest AutoCAD price and Best Price Guarantee. If you find a lower price elsewheree, CADGLOBAL we will match or beat that price. For a free 30 day trial you can download AutoCAD LT 2024 here.
- Productivity-smarter 2D drafting tools and features minimize repetitive tasks and help increase efficiency and precision in work,
- Compatibility and connectivity-with TrustedDWG™ technology, files are 100 percent compatible with other Autodesk software and support data fidelity,
- Reliability-AutoCAD LT software is based on AutoCAD technology, a design platform trusted by millions of professionals for more than 30 years,
- Customization-customizes AutoCAD LT software with Autodesk® Exchange Apps,
- Better workflows,
- Beyond the desktop-access, view, and edit files from almost anywhere with AutoCAD® 360 Pro,
- Protect design information-TrustedDWG™ technology preserves and protects the integrity of designs throughout the review process.
System requirements for AutoCAD LT 2024:
Operating System Microsoft® Windows® 11 or Windows 10 version 1809 or above. See Autodesk’s Product Support Lifecycle for support information.
Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor (base) ARM Processors are not supported.
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor (base), 4+ GHz (turbo)
Memory Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
Display Resolution Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (with capable display card)
Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 12 compliant
DirectX 12 with Feature Level 12_0 is required for Shaded(Fast) and Shaded with edges(Fast) visual styles.
Disk Space 10.0 GB (suggested SSD)